Prearrangement Information Form

Please complete as much of this form as possible and submit it by clicking the submit button at the bottom of this page.  This information will be placed in a file for future use.



Filer's Information


Prearrangement Information

  • If you are a Veteran, you will need to provide a copy of your honorable discharge (in most cases it is your DD214 form).

Service Information







10901 Johnson Dr.
Shawnee, KS 66203

P  (913) 631-5566
F  (913) 631-2236