The Amos Way
The word “Family” is part of The Amos Family Funeral Home legacy for more than one reason. Yes, it has been a family-owned business for three generations and soon to be a fourth, no small achievement in this era of corporate ownership and consolidation.
“Family” also represents a way of conducting business. Gregg Amos, President, adheres to the guiding principle handed down from his grandfather and father: “Treat the customer as family.” That, succinctly enough, is at the heart of a standard of funeral home operation referred to as “The Amos Way.”
The Amos Way is unique in the funeral home industry. Here is family answering to the families it serves. No out-of-town ownership. No stockholders. The Amos Family understands the dynamics of a clientele dealing with loss and having to make often-difficult decisions in a very short period of time. The family business provides the most complete and comprehensive service offerings in the Kansas City area. It has continued as a leader because it adheres to “The Amos Way.”
The Amos Way
- We help you arrange a service that allows everyone involved to give and receive support.
- Your loved one never leaves our care.
- We willingly handle all the details or as many as you prefer.
- Our caring and compassionate staff is available to your 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our chapels accommodate services of various sizes and are equipped for video and audio presentations, as well as webcasting.
- The Amos Family crematory, one of the first in the area when opening in 1979, is available only to the families we serve, ensuring better, faster, and more personal service.
- We respect all faiths, creeds and customs and give full effect to the role of the clergy/celebrant.
- You are the decision-maker. You choose the service and items per your preference and budget.
- No hidden expenses. Our families are provided a written memorandum of charges with no additional charges without approval.
We truly care. That’s not just a promise. It’s The Amos Way.